Friday, January 30, 2009

A whirwind last couple months













OK so I know it has been a long time since my last post. Since October DJ and I celebrated our one year anniversary!!! It was a pretty calm day. We went to the park and with Marci and James and the puppies. We just kinda chilled and it was the most perfect day. I wouldn't do it any other way. The ring below was the present DJ had gotten me. Its a anniversary band, not an engagement ring, sorry. But we had picked out another one before and when he saw this one he traded it in without me knowing. I was so surprised and I loved it so so so much!!! I didn't have a picture of me wearing of it so i just posted this one. I love him so much and now we are going on a year and a half!! It's crazy how fast time is going by. We have talked about getting married but I think we are going to hold off for awhile in attempts to deal with school and what not.









Christmas and the holidays were pretty hectic too. DJ and I spent the holidays apart again this year which I didn't like. Next year I'm hoping we will have different plans. I got snowed in at my parents house. New Years Marci, James, DJ, the Dogs, and I went to Marci's Dad's house in Utah and spent a couple days their which was fun. New Years eve we were at the Johnson's house for a fun night of games and good times.

All the girls On New Years
Julie Lamont and I
Aren't we cute??



After a very much need couple weeks of no school Jan 12th I was back in the swing of things. I'm only take 13 credits this semester and its three history classes and a political science class. Along with this I am applying to the Education Program (wish me luck), and competing in BPA doing different competitions. I am also working about 30 hours a week. This is why I never update this thing! But I wouldn't trade any of it in. I have been blessed with an amazing set of friends and a boyfriend who treats me like a queen. Until Next Time :)

No comments: